I LOVE seeing all of these pictures of your kiddos! :)They are too cute!
Faye, your kids are so cute! Jake loved his playtime with ya'll the other day...thanks so much! My van went in the shop today... I think she got the idea from yours. Thanks alot ;)
I love love love the pictures. :)I figure since I have now badgered you about updating your blog, it would be fair to do one on here myself.:)So I did.LOL -- when there's something interesting on it, I'll tell you.
That's hot, Audrey.
Hey Faye!Looks like y'all are having so much fun. I love seeing Clark asleep in all of his interesting places.
Love the update! I love the resolution! Jill
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE seeing all of these pictures of your kiddos! :)They are too cute!
Faye, your kids are so cute! Jake loved his playtime with ya'll the other day...thanks so much! My van went in the shop today... I think she got the idea from yours. Thanks alot ;)
I love love love the pictures. :)
I figure since I have now badgered you about updating your blog, it would be fair to do one on here myself.
:)
So I did.
LOL -- when there's something interesting on it, I'll tell you.
That's hot, Audrey.
Hey Faye!
Looks like y'all are having so much fun. I love seeing Clark asleep in all of his interesting places.
Love the update! I love the resolution!
Jill
Post a Comment